Special Advertiser Content
WATCH: Drawing of 2018 Broadway Nights winner
APPLETON (WLUK) -- We have the final qualifiers for this year's Broadway Nights contest, and now, it's time to choose a winner.
FOX 11's Lauren Kalil was live from the Fox Cities PAC with the five qualifiers getting to know the contestants before the big reveal of the winner.
The grand prize includes two tickets to six Broadway shows at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center during the 2018-2019 season.
The scheduled shows include:
- "Something Rotten," Oct. 23, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- "Fiddler on the Roof," Nov. 27, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- "Anastasia," Jan. 8, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- "Disney’s The Lion King," Feb. 7, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- "Comes from Away," April 2, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- "The Play that Goes Wrong," April 30, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
All seats are located in the Orchestra Level.
The grand prize winner will also receive an autographed poster from each Broadway show signed by the cast for each show and six, one-night hotel accommodations at the CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel & Spa.
The second-place prizes include two tickets to "Something Rotten" at the PAC.