(WLUK) -- As Winter Storm Destiny takes on Northeast Wisconsin, this is where you can find a list of snow emergencies in our area.
If you're looking for closings, follow this link and sign up for updates sent directly to your mobile device.
- A Class I Snow Emergency for the City of Appleton goes into effect beginning at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 12. This Snow Emergency remains in effect until 5:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 14, 2019.During the snow emergency, overnight parking is prohibited on all city streets to allow crews to clear the snow in a safe and efficient manner. In addition, the Appleton Police Department will not be issuing any exceptions to the parking ordinance. Vehicles in violation may be ticketed and towed.Please avoid traveling on city streets until the storm has ended and all streets have been plowed. If you need to venture out, please travel with caution and practice safe winter driving habits. At times, roads will be snow covered and slippery and cars may get stuck in the snow. Drifting conditions are also expected, and traffic signals may become obstructed by snow.
- The village of Black Creek has declared a parking restriction on Main St which is also STH 47 for the purpose of clearing snow. There will be no parking on Main St from 11pm on Thursday 2-14-19 until 7am on Friday 02-15-19. Vehicles violating this restriction will be ticketed and towed.
- No on-street parking between 2 p.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Thursday.
- Drivers are asked to avoid driving on town streets unless absolutely necessary until the storm ends and streets have been plowed.
- Starts: 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Ends: 3 p.m. Wednesday
- No parking on Green Bay streets, including overnight parking
- No parking is allowed on any city street between 6 a.m. Tuesday and 12 p.m. Thursday.
- Starts: 3:00 a.m. Tuesday
- Ends: Noon Wednesday
- During this snow emergency no vehicles can be parked on any street within the city limits
Starts: 4:00 p.m. Tuesday until further notice, unless rescinded by Mayoral Proclamation.
- Starts: 6 p.m. Tuesday: Vehicles must park on the side of the street with even-numbered addresses
- Ends: Noon Thursday: Vehicles will be required to park on the side of the street with odd-numbered addresses
- If a person has a parking pass to park overnight, they are still able to park on the street overnight... as long as the person is on the designated side of the street.
- Starts: Tuesday
- Ends: Noon Wednesday
- During this snow emergency, no vehicles can be parked on any street and garbage pick-up will be delayed one day
If you can take pictures safely (and warmly), send them here: