Statewide 'Lambeau Field Live' to kick off at Summerfest
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- In honor of its 100 season celebration, the Green Bay Packers are bringing an exhibit to fans across the state, with the help of some alumni.
The free traveling exhibit, Lambeau Field Live, will include activities for all ages, interactive Play 60 opportunities and meet-and-greets with former Packers players.
“We’re excited to be bringing the Lambeau Field experience to fans all over Wisconsin with Lambeau Field Live this summer,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “Our historic home is a special place, and we’re looking forward to sharing it, as well as the history of the Green Bay Packers, with fans throughout the state as part of our 100 Seasons celebration.”
Lambeau Field Live will make its first of five stops at Milwaukee's Summerfest on June 27.
The schedule is as follows:
- Summerfest in Milwaukee from June 27 to July 1 and July 3 to July 8; featured alumni Andre Rison on June 27-29, LeRoy Butler on June 30-July 1 and July 3-4, and Doug Evans on July 5-8.
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls from July 11 to July 15; featured alumni Paul Coffman on July 11-12 and Lynn Dickey on July 13-15.
- EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh from July 23 to July 29; featured alumni Antonio Freeman on July 23-26 and Robert Brooks on July 27-29.
- Wisconsin State Fair in Milwaukee from Aug. 2 to Aug. 12; featured alumni William Henderson on Aug. 2-4, Gilbert Brown on Aug. 5-8 and Dorsey Levens on Aug. 9-12.
- Taste of Madison in Madison on Sept. 1 and Sept. 2; featured alumni Gary Ellerson Sept. 1-2.
But before the exhibit hits the road, fans in Green Bay can check it out. A ribbon-cutting ceremony and preview event will be Tuesday, June 12 at 9:00 a.m. at Lambeau Field, across from the Johnsonville Tailgate Village.
Fans can stop by until 1:00 p.m.
Visitors also have the chance to win prizes, including tickets and autographed merchandise, by registering for Packers Pass at Packers.com/passregister or through the Packers App.