Packers players to sign autographs benefitting Salvation Army
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Green Bay Packers players are teaming up with the Salvation Army once again this holiday season.
Packers players will be signing autographs for fans in exchange for monetary donations inside the Lambeau Field Atrium.
In order to help the Salvation Army reach its $1.1 million goal, fans are asked to donate a minimum of $20.
Packers quarterback, Aaron Rodgers, has agreed to match each donation made during the autograph signings, up to $50,000.
Last year, with Rodgers' match, $76,000 was raised.
The autograph signing schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m.: Davon House, Josh Jones and Kevin King
- Monday, Nov. 27, at 6 p.m.: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 4, at 6 p.m.: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 11, at 6 p.m.: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 18, at 6 p.m.: TBA
The names of the players participating in each signing will be announced the week prior to each event.