Official: Dryer to blame for Ripon fire


    Crews responded to a fire Sunday, July 1, 2018. (WLUK image)

    RIPON (WLUK) -- Firefighters said a dryer is responsible for a fire Sunday evening in Ripon.

    Crews said the fire destroyed a home on County Road E.

    Firefighters worked late into the night to put out the flames.

    No injuries were reported, however two cats are unaccounted for.

    Crews responded to a fire Sunday, July 1, 2018. (WLUK image)

    Officials don't believe the fire is suspicious but the investigation continues.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...