Ten finalists announced for Packers Fan HOF
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- The top ten nominees have been chosen for a chance to become the 20th member of the Packers Fan Hall of Fame.
Three of the finalists are from Northeast Wisconsin.
This year's 10 finalists are:
- Felicia Reed – Milwaukee
- Lloyd Wettstein – Appleton, Wis.
- Sue “Stolty” Stoltenberg – Wausaukee, Wis.
- Michael Sledz – Grayslake, Ill.
- Mike Seavert – Greenfield, Wis.
- John Kuziej – Burnsville, Minn.
- Robert Retzlaff – Necedah, Wis.
- Dave Lucero – Green Bay, Wis.
- Marguerite “Mugs” Bachhuber – Green Bay, Wis.
- Allie Healy – Franklin, Wis.
Packers fans were asked to nominate themselves or a friend with an essay of 500 words or less and a photo, explaining why he or she should be recognized.
The ten finalists were chosen by the Packers Fan Hall of Fame committee and now it's up to the fans to choose the winner.
Fans can vote for their favorite online, starting Monday, Jan 1.
Voting ends midnight, Jan. 31, 2018.
The winner will be announced in February.
Along with the honor of having his or her name permanently displayed in the Packers Hall of Fame, the winner will also receive four club seats to a 2018 Packers home game, a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate, a road trip for two to a 2018 Packers away game, including game tickets, air fare and hotel accommodations and a one-year subscription to Packers Plus.