Packers players signing autographs to benefit Salvation Army
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- The Green and Gold will be using pens rather than ringing bells to help the Red Kettle Campaign reach its goal this holiday season.
Green Bay Packers players will be signing autographs at Lambeau Field for fans to raise money for the Salvation Army.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he will match each donation made during the five scheduled autograph signing events.
The names of the players participating will be announced the Tuesday prior to each event. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 14, at 6 p.m.: Blake Martinez and Jake Ryan
- Monday, Nov. 21, at 6 p.m.: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 5, at 6 p.m.: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 12, at 6 p.m.: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 19, at 6 p.m.: TBA
Fans are asked to donate a minimum of $20 for each autograph.
All proceeds raised will go towards needy families, seniors and the homeless in Green Bay.