The Appleton Fire Department reminds everyone that many models of dehumidifiers have been recalled due to serious fire and burn hazards.
The cleanup is expected to continue through Tuesday after a faulty pipe burst and damaged part of the Milwaukee County Safety Building.
The giraffe kicked the woman in the face. She told officers she climbed into the exhibit because she loves giraffes.
The fire started in an upper-level unit at the complex.
Wisconsin open records advocates and municipal leaders have brokered a truce in a fight over police record redactions, creating a request fo…
Old World Wisconsin plans to transform its 19th-century settler village into a Virginia town caught in the middle of the war during an event…
If individuals or companies receive calls asking for donations, they should immediately call the police.
Scrumptious dessert that will wow any crowd.
ASHWAUBENON – It’s been a busy year for De Pere native Jack Janowicz! In February Jack appeared on American Idol. Jack didn’t become the ne…
Victoria Vox will perform for fans in Ephraim.