One person suffered a minor injury in a fire in Kaukauna.It happened at a home on East 9th Street about 7:30 p.m. Thursday. The fire department says a grease fire on the stove spread into a cabinet.One woman inside the home was able to put the fire out. She burned her hand but refused treatment.Fire crews were able to clear the smoke out of the house. The fire caused about $4,000 in damage.
WLUK FOX 11 is your source for Balanced News and Severe Weather Coverage for Appleton, Shawano, Sturgeon Bay, Kewaunee, Two Rivers, New London, Bonduel, Pulaski, Suamico, Menasha, Neenah, Shiocton, Ashwaubenon, Algoma, Mishicot and Wrightstown.