60
      Monday
      85 / 66
      Tuesday
      73 / 60
      Wednesday
      76 / 51

      Unattended cooking blamed in fire

      File photo.
      File photo.
      GREEN BAY - Three people suffered minor injuries and were forced from their home as a result of a kitchen fire.

      Green Bay firefighters say they were called to 1436 W. Mason St. around 10:15 a.m. Tuesday. They say the fire started when food was left cooking on the stove with no one watching it.

      The fire spread to cabinets, walls and the ceiling in the kitchen before firefighters put it out. Officials estimated damage at $8,000.