Packers unveil new menu items for the 2017 season
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- It's that time of year again where the the Packers' food and beverage partner Delaware North Sportservice unveils a new menu for the 2017 season.
The taste test was held inside the Johnsonville Tailgate Village. You'll be able to try the food offered inside Lambeau Field Sunday, Sept. 10.
If you like bacon, there's the Bacon Bread which is a foot of bacon wrapped nacho cheese and a stuffed pretzel served with beer mustard. You can also try the Bacon-Dilla which is a quesadilla with black forest bacon, pineapple, onion, jalapeno, Jack cheese and chipotle cream.
According to the Packers, other food items include:
- Buffalo Popcorn Chicken: Popcorn chicken tossed in buffalo sauce topped with ranch, cheddar cheese, and green onion
- Chips and Dip Brat: Foot-long Johnsonville brat topped with smashed Lays Potato Chips and Kemps French Dip
- Brandy Old Fashioned Brat: Foot-long Johnsonville brat served in a Sheboygan hard brat bun, and topped with house-made tart brandy-cherry relish
- Wisconsin Cuban: Beer braised pork, smoked ham, Swiss cheese, beer mustard, topped with a pickle spear and served on a pretzel shaped football bun
"We also have a brand new standing section 131 called Toasted. We have some brand new subs, toasted sub shop. We have the Stallion which is, you can get the rookie or the veterans. So, a 13 inch or a 6.5 inch. It's capicola, ham, salami, mozzarella cheese, some banana peppers," said Heath Barbato, Lambeau Field's executive chef.
For a complete list of food items inside Lambeau Field, click here.
You can also find the following at 1919 Kitchen and Tap:
- 1919 Burger: Havarti, Fried Sauerkraut, Peppered Bacon, topped with red pepper aioli
- 1919 Turkey Club: Turkey, bacon, smoked Gouda, lettuce, tomato topped with chive mayo
- 1919 Elk Stroganoff: Egg noodles topped with crème fraiche
Food prices range from $10 to $18, according to the Packers.
Mobile app users, tap here to take our poll on which concession item you'd most like to try.