Packers player-inspired flatbreads raising money for charities
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Tasty dishes being served up at Lambeau Field are making a difference for various charities.
Starting Monday, special Packers player-designed flatbreads at 1919 Kitchen & Tap will be served each week until the end of July.
Ten percent of the proceeds from each players' flatbreads will be donated to the charity of their choice.
The player with the top selling flatbread will receive 25 percent of the proceeds toward their charity.
The flatbread schedule is as follows:
- June 11-17 - Randall Cobb -Ben's Wish
- June 18-24- Tramon Williams - 38 Reasons
- June 25-July 1 - Nick Perry, Ha Ha's Hero Foundation
- July 1-8 - David Bakhtiari, Fund a Dream
- July 9-15 - Clay Matthews, Cure Duchenne
- July 16-22- Jimmy Graham, Angel Flight
- July 23-28- Aaron Rodgers, MACC Fund
"It's fun for the fans. It's fun for us chefs. We get to work with the players a little bit, kind of guide them a little bit. They did a really good job of picking out the different flatbreads, different ingredients and things like that," said 1919 executive sous chef, Josh Swanson.
Those who order the specialty flatbreads will also receive a photo of the player who created it with a signed photo given out to every 50 customers.