70
      Wednesday
      75 / 50
      Thursday
      79 / 54
      Friday
      82 / 65

      No injuries in Appleton house fire

      File photo.
      File photo.
      APPLETON - Appleton Fire Department crews responded to a structure fire Monday afternoon.

      It happened in the 1200 block of N. Lawe St. at approximately 4 p.m.

      Officials say when crews arrived there was smoke showing from the residence.

      The fire was located in the wall, which was subsequently opened from the outside to extinguish the fire.

      Appleton Fire Department officials estimate the damage at $1000.

      No one was injured.