Minor fire put out at Kroll's West
ASHWAUBENON (WLUK) -- A fire in clothes dryer was extinguished Friday morning at Kroll's West by an Ashwaubenon Public Safety officer.
The call came in as a dumpster fire outside the building, but it was actually in a clothes dryer inside the building, according to APS Capt. Jody Crocker.
The officer used two fire extinguishers to put out the fire.
"Fire crews were able to remove the burning materials and after insuring no one was in an upper apartment and ventilating the smoke and carbon monoxide they were able to turn the property over to the property manager. No one was injured in the incident," Crocker said in a statement.