MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Some residents displaced following Howard apartment fire

Some residents displaced after apartment building catches fire. June 29, 2017 (WLUK/Jessica Basinski)

HOWARD (WLUK) -- No one was injured when a fire broke out in an apartment building Thursday afternoon in Howard.

Firefighters were called the the apartment on Lenwood Ave., just before 4:30 p.m.

Officials say a bathroom fan started on fire, and spread into the building's attic.

Residents were evacuated as heavy smoke filled the building.

Residents in four units are not being allowed back in. The Howard-Suamico Fire Chief says those residents have other places to stay.



Trending