Bay Beach marking 125th birthday with a party
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Bay Beach Amusement Park is turning 125 years old this weekend and to commemorate the milestone birthday, the park is throwing a party.
Bay Beach's 125th Birthday Bash is set for Saturday, June 10.
The event features free entertainment, music, activities and a fireworks display over the bay.
Here is a schedule of all activities:
- 12:00-12:15 Color Guard Presentation
- 12:15-12:30 Welcome Speeches
- 12:30-2:00 Oneida Dancers
- 1:00-3:00 Family Activities
- 2:00-3:00 Sugarbush Boys
- 1:30-3:00 Barbershop Quartet (performing throughout the park)
- 3:00-3:45 University of Wisconsin Marching Band
- 3:45-4:00 Birthday Cake
- 4:30-6:30 Let Me Be Frank Productions
- 6:30-9:00 WIXX Radio
- Dusk: Fireworks
All events will take place behind the main Pavilion.
All the rides at Bay Beach are open at regular cost.
The city will provide free public transportation every 30 minutes from the downtown Green Bay parking ramps to Bay Beach.
Bay Beach Park hours for Saturday are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.