On Friday, July 4, the Port of Green Bay is officially closed to all watercraft between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. However, bridge tenders may open lift bridges during the holiday as follows:
Mason Street Bridge - May open all day dependent on traffic and pedestrian conditions.
Walnut Street Bridge - May open all day dependent on traffic and pedestrian conditions.
Main Street Bridge
- Midnight (12:00 a.m.) until 9:00 a.m. - will open for all watercraft
- 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - will not open for pleasure craft
- 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. - will not open for any watercraft
- 11:00 p.m. to midnight (12:00 a.m.) - will open for all watercraft
Fox River - Walnut Street Bridge to Main Street Bridge
- Waterboard Warrior Ski Show from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Docking at CityDeck during this time is not allowed.
- Reminder - No boats are allowed to dock overnight at CityDeck. Also, because of the Water Board Warrior Ski Show, docking adjacent to CityDeck will be restricted on July 4 until 4:30 p.m. Docking at CityDeck will be allowed from 4:30 p.m. to midnight (12:00 a.m.). Again, no overnight docking.