Police: Fire started with man falling asleep while smoking cigarette
By FOX 11 News
OSHKOSH - A fire in an apartment started after a man fell asleep while smoking a cigarette, police say.Firefighters were called to a complex in the 1300 block of Clayton Ct. just after 3 a.m. Friday for a report of a fire. Everyone in the complex got out safely, and the fire did not spread beyond the apartment where it started. Other residents were allowed back into their apartments around 5:30.Police have referred a 28-year-old man to the district attorney's office for possible charges.
WLUK FOX 11 is your source for Balanced News and Severe Weather Coverage for Appleton, Shawano, Sturgeon Bay, Kewaunee, Two Rivers, New London, Bonduel, Pulaski, Suamico, Menasha, Neenah, Shiocton, Ashwaubenon, Algoma, Mishicot and Wrightstown.