69
      Friday
      85 / 63
      Saturday
      81 / 59
      Sunday
      84 / 64

      Dryer catches fire in Fond du Lac

      File photo.
      File photo.
      FOND DU LAC - A dryer caught fire in a Fond du Lac house Thursday morning.

      Just before 1 p.m., firefighters say they were called to 565 Marshall Ave. They put out the fire quickly.

      A person inside the house moved the dryer to the middle of the basement and tried to put the fire out, but couldn't.

      The house had smoke detectors, which did go off.