MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Basement fire displaces three in Green Bay

File photo. (WLUK/Gabrielle Mays)

GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Clothes and other items stored on top of a stove caused a basement fire inside a house, Green Bay fire says.

Crews were called to a home in the 800 block of Royal Boulevard on the city's west side Monday around 4:30 p.m.

The basement fire was quickly extinguished.

The fire caused an estimated $30,000 in damage and displaced three people and three pets, fire officials say.

No one was injured.

Green Bay Metro Fire says residents should never store combustible items on or near appliances.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending