Rachel and Emily celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with cocktails and crafts
ASHWAUBENON (WLUK) -- We're getting crafty for St. Patrick's Day!
We have something for the kids, and something for adults!
St. Paddy’s Sangria
Bottle of Moscato wine
3 ounces triple sec
2 cups seedless green grape
Granny smith apples (sliced)
1 lime sliced
Green Food Dye
*A pitcher is needed, and a shamrock cookie cutter
1. Fill fish bowl with ice (all the way to the top)
2. Pour wine into a pitcher
3. Next add Triple Sec, and a couple of drops of green food dye to the wine in the pitcher
4. Cut apple slices, and use the shamrock cookie cutter to cut into the apple slices
5. Add the shamrock sliced apples inside the bowl on the outer edge
6. Add wine mix to the bowl and green grapes (tip, freeze the grapes before adding!)
7. Top off the cocktail with club soda (however much you like!)
Mason Jar Pot of Gold
Quart sized Mason jar
2 14 oz bags of Skittles
1 bag of Rolo candies
Layer bottom of jar with Rolos. Then layer with red, orange, yellow, green and purple skittles. Add a tag. And voila!
You can find a free printable tags at http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/st-patricks-day-mason-jar-gift-free-printable-lucky-tag/