Learn more about Matcha at Fava Tea Company
GRAND CHUTE (WLUK) -- It's all about Matcha in the Fox Valley!
Matcha is a ground green tea powder, and the owner of Fava Tea Company in Grand Chute says this powder is growing in popularity across the country!
Owner -- Bryan Stafford -- joined FOX 11's Emily Deem on Good Day Wisconsin to talk about their events taking place for Matcha Week at Fava Tea Company!
Click the video for more information
What you will learn at the Matcha event at Fava Tea Company:
- Introducing three new flavored Matcha tea powders: Vanilla, Raspberry, and Blueberry
- Daily samples of Matcha
- Different Daily Matcha-infused treats -- like Matcha mousse, Matcha cookies, Matcha truffles, Matcha cheesecake, Matcha Bark, and more
- Different Daily Matcha-infused drinks -- different Matcha coolers, lattes, and concoctions
- A free special recipe card with four different Matcha recipes
- Daily education on Matcha. and demonstrations, on how to make Matcha hot, iced, or as a cooler and latte
- Saturday, April 29th Fava Tea is holding two special sit-down seminars on Matcha (limited to 10 seats per session) / one at 11:00 a.m. and one at 1:30 p.m. https://business.facebook.com/events/1064672910300881/
- Daily posts on social media (Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram) on educational aspects of Matcha and how-to's