Special Advertiser Content
Amy’s Easy Tuna Burgers
• 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained well
• 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
• 1 egg slightly beaten
• 1-2 stalks celery finely chopped
• 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. In a medium bowl add tuna and flake well with a fork, add cracker crumbs, egg, celery, mayonnaise and lemon juice
2. Form into patties (I made 5 patties), place in a lightly greased frying pan and cook on low-medium, approximately 4 minutes on each side until browned. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
3. Great with tarter sauce. Also delicious on a bun with lettuce and tomato.
Click here to receive weekly recipes, hand-selected by Amy Hanten, delivered directly to your email every Friday.