Special Advertiser Content
Getting ready for the Bellin Run
Walk-in Injury Assessment:
• We offer free sports injury and orthopedic assessments with our team of licensed athletic trainers, without an appointment, so you can begin your comeback. We began offering this service when Bellin Health Titletown opened last summer.
• You’ll get the answers you need and be directed to the appropriate level of care – from home treatment steps for minor injuries, to rapid access to one of our sports medicine physicians for injuries that need a higher level of care.
• Hours are 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m.-noon Saturday. This means easy access for individuals attending the Bellin Run training runs at 6 p.m. Wednesdays at the clinic. Feel free to stop in for an evaluation before or after the training session.
• Chad will take Katie through the steps he takes in performing an assessment.
• Patients may also call (920) 430-4888 or visit bellin.org/titletown to schedule their assessment online.
• The 42nd annual Bellin Run will take place at 8 a.m. Saturday, June 9. Registration is quick and easy at www.bellinrun.com.
• Training runs are held at 6 p.m. Wednesdays at Bellin Health Titletown. They are free and open to athletes of all levels and abilities, including walkers.
• Bellin Health’s Movement Performance Lab uses electronic sensors, ultra-high-speed (120 frames per second) video and computerized analysis to obtain precise feedback on movements as they occur at full speed.
• The set-up at our new Titletown clinic is even better and more technologically advanced than the one at our former clinic.
• This equipment, paired with our trained experts, can help athletes of any age recover from injury, return safely to running (or another sport), enhance performance and minimize potential for future injury.
o Our analysis includes:
? A one-hour comprehensive biomechanical assessment
? Evaluation of strength and flexibility
? A take-home report
? Retraining instructions
? Access to our team of sports medicine professionals
• There are a couple of key things that set the movement performance lab apart:
o Bellin is one of just a handful of sports medicine facilities nationwide to integrate this patented video technology into our research-based approach.
o Our technology takes the guesswork out of rehabilitation and performance enhancement.
• To learn more, visit www.bellinrun.com/training or give our team a call at (920) 430-4888
General info about the Titletown clinic and what it offers for runners:
• Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics opened in July, allowing members of the general public to receive the same high-quality care as the professional athletes our team cares for.
• Our physician staff includes nationally renowned foot and ankle specialist Dr. Robert Anderson; Green Bay Packers’ team physician Dr. Pat McKenzie, Packers medical consultant Dr. Jim Ebben and former Orlando Magic team physician Dr. James Spears. They lead an awesome team of experts in injury prevention, performance improvement, and treatment and therapy for injuries.