72
      Monday
      85 / 67
      Tuesday
      73 / 58
      Wednesday
      75 / 50

      Turkey fryer fire in Howard

      File photo (MGN Online)
      File photo (MGN Online)
      HOWARD -  The Howard Fire Department and Brown County Deputies were dispatched to a turkey fryer fire Sunday.

      It happened just after 11 a.m. on Rogues Way in Howard.

      Officials say a 20 pound propane tank was attached to the turkey fryer.

      Authorities say the fryer was about 10 feet from the house and the siding on the house was melting.

      Fire department officials say grease in the turkey fryer caught on fire.

      No one was injured.

      { }