Marchant Meats and Sausage is voluntarily recalling approximately 1,900 pounds of snack sticks and bratwurst. The products are listed below:
- Fajita Chicken Snack Sticks - 1/2 pound packages
- Garlic & Pepper Chicken Snack Sticks - 1/2 pound packages
- Fajita Bratwurst - 1 1/2 pound packages
- Hot Sticks - 1/2 pound packages
- Mild Beef Sticks - 1/2 pound packages
The items contain nonfat dry milk that was not listed on the label. The products are safe to eat by those who do not have an allergy or intolerance to milk.
No illnesses have been reported.
All products were sold in the Door County area between July 2013 and April 18.
The recalled items can be returned to Marchant Meats and Sausage or thrown away.