54
      Saturday
      58 / 38
      Sunday
      58 / 40
      Monday
      60 / 38

      Kitchen fire injures one person, displaces seven

      File photo.
      File photo.
      GREEN BAY - One person was hurt and seven displaced after a fire on Green Bay's east side.Green Bay Metro Fire Department crews responded to a two-story duplex in the 1300 block of Doty St. at 11:00 a.m. Saturday.Officials say unattended cooking caused the fire which started on the kitchen stove.One person was hospitalized for evaluation.Officials say estimate the damage at $30 thousand.
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER