- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 piece of garlic
Dumpling wrappers: Can buy at Woodman's, Asian store;
- Mix filling ingredients 1 to 9 thoroughly andstir in onedirection.
- Put in vegetable oil and mix well.
- Place about 2 tsp of the mix in the middle of awrapper, and seal the edges, use a bit of water on the edge.
- Put dumplings in an oiled (just enough to cover bottomof pan) non-stick skillet, tightly, add water till 1/3 height of dumpling,put cover on skillet.
- Medium heat about 8-10 minutes until all water gone, bottom of dumpling become golden.
2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
3 small garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup pine nuts or walnuts
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Put the pesto on mushroom tops, pasta, or a pizza crust. The pesto will also keep for a long time when frozen in an airtight container.