60
      Wednesday
      75 / 50
      Thursday
      79 / 54
      Friday
      82 / 65

      Child playing with fireworks started Racine fire

      File photo.
      File photo.
      RACINE (AP) - A child who was playing with fireworks inside a Racine home sparked a fire that caused no injuries, but caused more than $25,000 in damages.

      The Racine Fire Department says the fire happened about 11 p.m. Saturday.

      The Journal Times reports fire crews quickly put out the fire in the second floor bedroom. They determined the fire was caused by the child playing with fireworks.