63
      Monday
      84 / 66
      Tuesday
      83 / 58
      Wednesday
      76 / 53

      3 people taken to hospital after overnight fire in GB

      File photo.
      File photo.
      GREEN BAY - An adult and two children were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire on Green Bay's west side.

      Officials say the fire broke out after 3 a.m. Friday at a house on the 900 block of Howard St.

      It's not known was caused the fire.

      There's about $15,000 in damage.
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER