The 14th annual Packers Family Night is presented by Bellin Health, benefiting Wendy’s Wonderful Kids.
• Saturday, August 2, 2014 at Lambeau Field
• Day activities get underway at 11am in the American Family Dream Zone, Laumbeau field Atrium and parking lot. Evening activities get underway in the stadium at 5:30pm, followed by on-field football warmups at 6:30pm and the practice beginning at approximately 7:30pm.
FOX 11 Broadcast and Live-Stream Coverage:
FOX 11 will broadcast the event starting at 7:00pm. The event will also be available for viewing on our live stream player at fox11online.com.
Features and Activities:
• On-field football drills.
• Copps-Pick ‘N Save Family Night Picnic: In Lambeau Field’s east-side parking lot, from 1-6pm.
• Saz’s BBQ will have limited food and beverage service available 11am to 7:30pm
• Chili’s Jerseys-Off-Our-Backs promotion: The Packers will once again be giving away Family Night used jerseys to lucky fans in attendance. In addition, one jersey will be given away to registered contestants at fox11online.com
• Copps-Pick ‘N Save Fireworks: The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks display.
• Fan walkway area, from 11am to 7:30pm will feature Packers displays for fans to enjoy including:
Pro Shop Trailer, Kohl’s Sign making, Chevy, Packer Fan Tours, Old Wisconsin, Chili’s, Kemp’s, Dental Associates, Frito-Lay, Verizon, Associated Bank ATMs.
• Wildlife Sanctuary animals from 11am to 7:30pm along the fan walkway.
• NFL Flag Football from 6pm to 6:20pm
• Green Bay Elite Dance Show from 6:40pm to 6:50pm
• BMX Bike Show at 7:15pm
• Stadium concourse activities during scrimmage including airbrush tattoos and sign-making.
Tickets for this event have been SOLD OUT. In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities – from 5:30pm until the end of the fireworks show – are cancelled.
• All individuals, regardless of age, are required to present a ticket for admittance.
Parking in the Lambeau Field parking lot for the event is $5.00, with 100% of the net proceeds donated to the Packers’ Family Night partner, the Dave Tomas Foundation for Adoption, to support its Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program in Wisconsin.
• Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
• Hospitality Tents east parking lot: DiGiorno, Arens and Roundy’s Picnic.
For fans not attending the event, it will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV FOX 11 as well as on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WFXS-TV in Wausau and WLAX-TV in La Crosse. Hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the FOX 11 sports and news staff, the live broadcast will start at 7pm.
Detailed Event Timeline:
• 11am: Parking lot opens to the public. Lambeau Field Atrium opens to the public, including the Packers Pro Shop and Curley’s Pub. Day activities begin in American Family Dream Zone (interactive area) and parking lot.
• 4pm: Atrium closes to public.
• 5:30pm: Atrium re-opens to ticketed guests. Family Night activities begin in stadium bowl with Packers highlights film.
• 6pm: NFL Flag Football teams will scrimmage on-field.
• 6:30pm: Packers pre-game warmups.
• 6:40pm: Green Bay Elite Dance performance.
• 7pm: Check presentation to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids (parking lot proceeds)
• 7:15pm: BMX Bike performance
• 7:30pm: Packers introductions, National Anthem, practice begins.
• 9:20pm: Practice ends. Jersey off our Backs giveaway.
• 9:30pm: Fireworks and laser show begins.
• 9:40pm: Family Night concludes.
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. Carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
Weapons, bags, backpacks, duffel bags, coolers, large purses, fanny packs, umbrellas, obstructive banners and signs, food and beverages, video cameras, photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches.
The Following Exceptions are Noted:
• Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag.)
• Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case)
• A small “clutch” purse no larger than the size of a woman’s hand.
• 1-gallon clear plastic bag.
• A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
• Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18″ wide. Oversized sets and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
Stadium Re-Entry Policy:
Once ticketed fans enter the stadium after 5:30pm, they will not be allowed to exit and re-enter. If fans choose to exit the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter for the remainder of the evening. Please keep this in mind in determining your stadium entry plans.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z guide at packers.com. Please keep in mind that most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.