GREEN BAY – Anyone looking to enjoy the fireworks on the water will need to keep the area bridge lift times in mind.
On Friday, July 4, the Port of Green Bay is officially closed to all watercraft between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. However, bridge tenders may open lift bridges during the holiday as follows:
Mason Street Bridge – May open all day dependent on traffic and pedestrian conditions.
Walnut Street Bridge – May open all day dependent on traffic and pedestrian conditions.
Main Street Bridge
- Midnight (12:00 a.m.) until 9:00 a.m. – will open for all watercraft
- 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – will not open for pleasure craft
- 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. – will not open for any watercraft
- 11:00 p.m. to midnight (12:00 a.m.) – will open for all watercraft
Fox River – Walnut Street Bridge to Main Street Bridge
- Waterboard Warrior Ski Show from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Docking at CityDeck during this time is not allowed.
- Reminder – No boats are allowed to dock overnight at CityDeck. Also, because of the Water Board Warrior Ski Show, docking adjacent to CityDeck will be restricted on July 4 until 4:30 p.m. Docking at CityDeck will be allowed from 4:30 p.m. to midnight (12:00 a.m.). Again, no overnight docking.