One person displaced by Green Bay fire

Imperial Lane fire

GREEN BAY- A kitchen fire caused about $15,000 in damage at a Green Bay apartment.

Officials say the fire broke out a little after 12 a.m. Tuesday on Imperial Lane, which is on the city’s east side.

Officials say the fire started in the kitchen of the four unit building. Food may have been left on the stove.

The only person living in the unit got out through a bedroom window. That person was displaced.

The other three apartments weren’t affected.

blog comments powered by Disqus