HOWARD (DOT) – The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is announcing multiple, extended ramp closures to erect tub girders for the new I-43/US 41 interchange, flyover ramps. The closures are scheduled for eight full days.
Ramp closures include:
- Northbound US 41 to southbound I-43 loop ramp will close at 8 p.m. June 2.
· Traffic seeking southbound I-43 should plan an alternate route.
- Northbound US 41 on-ramp from Velp Ave. will close at 6 p.m. June 2.
· Traffic seeking northbound US 41/US 141 should follow the signed US 141 detour south on US 41 to WIS 29, take WIS 29 east to northbound US 41, and follow northbound US 41 until it becomes US 141.
- Northbound I-43 to southbound US 41 loop ramp will close at 8 p.m. June 3.
· Traffic seeking southbound US 41 should plan alternate route.
- Southbound US 41 off-ramp to Velp Ave. will close at 6 p.m. June 3.
· Traffic seeking Velp Ave. should exit at WIS 29, take WIS 29 east to northbound US 41 to Velp Ave (US 141).
All four ramps are scheduled to open the week of June 8.