GREEN BAY – A new University of Wisconsin-Green Bay chancellor could be named next week.
The UW System Board of Regents is scheduled to meet at 10 a.m. Monday to consider the appointment of a new chancellor. A public announcement is expected to be made after that meeting.
UW System president Ray Cross and a UWGB search and screen committee named five finalists, who visited campus for interviews and activities earlier this month. They are:
- David M. Glassman
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Bradley University, Peoria, Ill.
- Gary L. Miller
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Gayle L. Ormiston
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- Aldemaro Romero Jr.
- Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Beth Rushing
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Click here to learn more about the finalists
The next chancellor will succeed Tom Harden, who announced last year that he will step down in August.