GREEN BAY – Five finalists to be the next chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay have been named.
UW System President Ray Cross made the announcement Wednesday morning. The finalists were recommended by a 23-member search and screen committee.
The finalists are:
- David M. Glassman
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Bradley University, Peoria, Ill.
- Gary L. Miller
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Gayle L. Ormiston
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- Aldemaro Romero Jr.
- Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Beth Rushing
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Click here to learn more about the finalists
The finalists are expected to participate in a series of public forums between May 7 and May 16. Interviews with a committee of regents are scheduled for May 28, with one final candidate being recommended after that. The full board of regents must approve the final selection.
The next chancellor will succeed Tom Harden, who announced last year that he will step down in August.