Kitchen fire injures one person, displaces seven

File photo.
File photo.

GREEN BAY – One person was hurt and seven displaced after a fire on Green Bay’s east side.

Green Bay Metro Fire Department crews responded to a two-story duplex in the 1300 block of Doty St. at 11:00 a.m. Saturday.

Officials say unattended cooking caused the fire which started on the kitchen stove.

One person was hospitalized for evaluation.

Officials say estimate the damage at $30 thousand.

blog comments powered by Disqus