Grand Chute garage fire causes $25K in damage

File photo.
File photo.

GRAND CHUTE – A fire heavily damaged a garage at a Grand Chute apartment complex Monday evening.

It happened around 6:30 p.m. at 2129 Michelle Ct.

Firefighters say about $25,000 of damage was caused to the garage. Two neighboring garages and attached apartments had minor damage.

No injuries were reported.

Firefighters are still trying to figure out how the fire started. They don’t believe it is suspicious.

blog comments powered by Disqus