Fond du Lac house fire

House fire
Courtesy: FdL Fire Dept.

FOND DU LAC – Fond du Lac firefighters will be out Monday spreading fire safety information after a house fire.

It happened Sunday night on E. Merrill Ave.

An outlet was on fire in an upstairs bedroom.

Firefighters were able to put it out quickly.

The people who live in the home are staying with friends.

Fire officials say the blaze was caused by an overloaded outlet.

A smoke alarm was found upstairs, but it didn’t have a battery.

blog comments powered by Disqus