ASHWAUBENON – Our next Cooking With You guest is Tiffany Kraft!
Tiffany joined FOX 11′s Emily Deem in the kitchen on Saturday morning to make some warm meals for our viewers!
4 pounds hamburger
1 Jar Salsa
1-2 Large cans of Campbell’s tomato juice
2 cans stewed tomatoes (not drained)
2 can Bush’s Hot chili beans
1-2 cans kidney beans
Ready cut spaghetti
- Brown hamburger and drain fat
- Add tomato juice, chili powder (about 4 tablespoons to start, then add to taste), add salsa, stewed tomatoes and juice, and all of beans
- Let cook on low for about an hour or longer
- Cook noodles and add to chili when ready to serve.
Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
4 bonesless, skinless chicken breast
Chicken Bouillon cubes
Veggies (your choice…no more than 3 regular sized cans though)
- Boil Chicken in kettle with ½ full water and chicken bouillon, add salt and pepper.
- In separate pan boil about 3-5 handful of wide egg noodles.
- Take Chicken out, keeping juice – strain white stringy stuff out and transfer to a bigger kettle.
- Add in veggies
- Break apart chicken and add to mixture along with noodles.
- Start adding chicken broth until it’s soupy
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- When all done sprinkle with sugar across top (not a lot)
Tastes best when it can cook on low for a few hours.