MADISON – A search and screen committee has been named to select the next top leader of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
Current UWGB chancellor Tom Harden announced last month that he will step down in August. He has been chancellor since 2009.
On Wednesday, University of Wisconsin System leaders announced a 23-member committee to look for the next chancellor. Committee members are:
- Cheryl Grosso, Professor, Music (chair)
- Andrew Austin, Associate Professor, Democracy and Justice Studies
- Denise Bartell, Associate Professor, Human Development
- Gregory Davis, Professor, Natural and Applied Sciences
- Mathew Dornbush, Associate Professor, Natural and Applied Sciences
- Michael Draney, Professor, Natural and Applied Sciences
- Hye-Kyung Kim, Associate Professor, Humanistic Studies
- Ryan Martin, Associate Professor, Human Development
- Jennifer Mokren, Associate Professor, Art and Design
- Adam Parrillo, Assistant Professor, Urban and Regional Studies
- Janet Reilly, Associate Professor, Nursing
- Linda Tabers-Kwak, Associate Professor, Education
- Brent Blahnik, Director, International Education
- Mai Lo Lee, Advisor, American Intercultural Center
- Cindy Estrup, Police Sergeant, Public Safety
- Liz DeLaGarza Hessler, University Services Program Associate, NEW Partnership for Children & Families
- Tresavoya Blake, Second Year, Urban and Regional Studies
- Benjamin Royer, Graduate Student
- Kelly Franz, Vice Chancellor for Business & Finance
- Donald Mash, Executive Senior Special Assistant, President’s Office, UW System
- Judith Crain, Regent Emerita and UW-Green Bay Council Trustee Emerita
- Susan Finco, Co-Founder, Leonard & Finco Public Relations
- Louis LeCalsey III, Chair, Board of Directors, UW-Green Bay Foundation, and Chair, Chancellor’s Council of Trustees
Following the search and screening process, the committee is expected to recommend a list of finalists to the UW System president and a special Board of Regents committee. That committee consists of Regents Tim Higgins, Mark Bradley, Janice Mueller and Chuck Pruitt.
Then, after a series of public presentations and personal interviews, the UW System president and regents’ committee will recommend one individual to the full board, which must approve the appointment.